||Project Manager I
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Graebel Van Lines is the largest independent Van Line in the US and a leader in corporate and residential moving services, warehousing and comprehensive workplace solutions. Recently receiving its Women Owned Business status (WEBNC) and headquartered in Dallas, the new re-launched company is built on the legacy of the Graebel family, which began in 1950, and continued, by its recent acquisition from successful moving industry experts Vauna and Robert Peterson. We are an energetic, fast paced company looking for someone who will operate with integrity, energy and a passion for being the best.
Manage commercial & residential move process, from start to finish. Takes responsibility for success or failure of job duties assigned by Operations.
- Effectively manages employees reporting directly to the position, providing leadership, motivation, development, and discipline in order to promote quality performance.
- Manages moves through on-site supervision and review of the move with the Operations and Sales departments to ensure that moves are executed as planned.
- Conducts pre-move meetings with customers and appropriate personnel to ensure total understanding of what is expected, how the plan will unfold and designated responsibilities.
- On move day, manages all aspects of the move, problem solves when necessary.
- Responsible for improving the quality of crew performance. Accountable for clean, safe, and organized warehouse. • Assist Customer Service Coordinator with major accounts.
- Performs other related essential duties as assigned or requested.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma (minimum). Vocation/Technical/Business School (Preferred).
- Requires technical knowledge, training and understanding of a job's requirements.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- CDL and Forklift license
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheets, and contact management software.
Graebel Van Lines, LLC is an EEO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Graebel Van Lines is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
||Send This Job to a Friend