ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Graebel Van Lines is the largest independent Van Line in the US and a leader in corporate and residential moving services, warehousing and comprehensive workplace solutions. Recently receiving its Women Owned Business status (WEBNC) and headquartered in
Dallas, the new re-launched company is built on the legacy of the Graebel family, which began in 1950, and continued, by its recent acquisition from successful moving industry experts Vauna and Robert Peterson. We are an energetic, fast paced company looking
for someone who will operate with integrity, energy and a passion for being the best.
Graebel Van Lines is searching for top-performing Revenue Accounting Specialists to work on moving and storage activities for clients in an HHG Interstate, HHG Non-Interstate, Intrastate, Local, International, and Commercial Workspace. The ideal candidate
is a high performer and skilled in in a dynamic revenue accounting environment for high profile Commercial and National Accounts. The candidate will accurately interpret applicable tariffs and contracts as assigned, working with more sophisticated accounts.
The Revenue Accounting Specialist will be a key member in a continuously improving team environment but will also work independently to achieve daily production and accuracy goals. The candidate will work on the cloud-based Revenue Accounting production
The position requires for shipment and storage revenue to be issued and distributed correctly to ensure proper posting to all suppliers, including independent contractors. Successful candidates will create final rating in order to invoice shipment, creates
invoice and/or revenue distributions in the computer system, and prepares billing packets within invoice to submit for payment. Position also functions as a resource person for customer invoice and independent contractor questions, and coordinates resolution
to receivable issues in order to facilitate payments and close the account.
If you have the capacity to do whatever it takes to work in a high performing organization and drive the action steps that will exceed the profit and production goals that are placed before you then we want to talk with you immediately.
- Performs professional level work for revenue accounting on high profile Commercial and National Accounts, HHG Interstate, HHG Non-Interstate, Intrastate, local, GSA and consumer moves
- Performs work that is complex and varied in nature. Defines and discerns key aspects of a problem and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and apply information for complex documents
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and/or complaints. Ability to write complex reports, detailed business correspondence and give effective presentations to management and line of business partners
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical analysis. Ability to apply complex mathematical concepts to determine historical trends and predictive forecasts
- Acts as the tariff / contract expert and assists others with technical or organizational questions
- Supports organizational direction and strategy while maintaining the highest standard of professionalism
- Demonstrates leadership by examples of projecting self-confidence and enthusiasm to promote a positive and high performing atmosphere
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCES
- Requires technical knowledge, training and understanding of the job requirements. Typically has 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in a dynamic and high performing organization
- Experience in the transportation, moving services, logistics, commercial or professional services industry highly desired
- Strong analytical, quantitative, written and oral communication, negotiation, process, and customer management skills
- Urgency and accountability mindset
- Experienced financial and business acumen
- Self-sufficient and experienced working in a continuously improving and high performing organization
- Ability to understand and apply daily production and performance reports, analysis, and trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email
Graebel Van Lines, LLC is an EEO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Graebel Van Lines is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
||Send This Job to a Friend