||BIO-Material Handler - Project Liberty
||Regular Full Time
||4724 380th St
The Material Handler I is responsible for loading dried distillers grains, ethanol, corn oil, wet cake feed, distiller’s syrup, or biomass into trucks and rail cars. Team members in this position use mechanical equipment, meters or scales as well as computers
and software equipment when loading products to ensure a timely delivery and product safety. Based on training provided, the Material Handler I may also complete the grading of grain products or biomass. Continuous plant operation requires 12-hour shift work.
Team member must be able to adapt to 12-hour workdays and be able to meet call-in requirements as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience and knowledge in the operation of heavy machinery, skid loaders or other associated heavy loading or material-moving equipment preferred.
- Experience in truck loading and unloading, including rail tank car and tanker truck preferred.
- DOT certification preferred.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To review a complete job description
||Send This Job to a Friend