||PDC-Process Engineer - Design and Construction
||Regular Full Time
||4615 N Lewis Ave
The Process Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, and specification of plant process systems and associated tasks. The Process Engineer works under the guidance of senior engineers to complete assignments and develop knowledge and skills.
The Process Engineer is required to have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within their field.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Chemical Engineering, or equivalent engineering degree, required.
- 4 or more years of overall experience with 3 or more years of experience in a related industry.
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering examination preferred.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To review a complete job description
||Send This Job to a Friend