EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- Must be pursuing a Chemical, Mechanical, or Agricultural Engineering degree as full-time student enrolled at an accredited 4 year college or university in their Junior or Senior year.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, minimum of 40 hours/week
- Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Familiar or experience with DCS control and DCS historian systems are beneficial.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To review a complete job description