||PNUT-Regulatory Affairs and Quality Manager
||Regular Full Time
||4615 N Lewis Ave
The Regulatory Affairs and Quality Manager is responsible for the oversight and management of the POET Nutrition compliance systems. More specifically, the responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to: first point of contact for all
regulatory and quality related deliverables and Animal Food Quality Assurance Program (AFQA) management oversight to biorefineries, ensuring biorefineries are in compliance with necessary customer requirements, assisting biorefineries in preparing for third
party and government audits, and working closely with the POET Plant Management Quality Control team to ensure the design and function of the quality system is appropriate to meet POET Nutrition’s customer base needs and the needs of applicable government
agencies. This position will be responsible for the collection, review, and reporting of key performance indicator data associated with their work in these areas. In addition, this position has the ability to work remotely; attendance will be required at the
POET Nutrition office one or two times per month.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology, or related science field required.
- Ideal candidate will have experience building, deploying, and managing quality systems.
- HACCP Certification required.
- Experience in managing third party audit/customer requirements.
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) lead instructor certification a plus.
- Experience in process optimization such as TPM or Lean Manufacturing to facilitate program roll-out and benchmarking.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while meeting multiple deadlines.
- This person must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with little supervision.
- Proficiency in Process Information (PI) and Statistical Process Control (SPC) software is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To review a complete job description
||Send This Job to a Friend