||BIO-Environmental Engineer - Project Liberty
||Regular Full Time
||4724 380th St
The Environmental Engineer is responsible for designing and overseeing programs that help ensure regulatory compliance for POET-DSM Liberty, with a focus on air permitting and compliance, Risk Management Plans (RMP), and Process Safety Management (PSM).
The Environmental Engineer will work under the general guidance of the Lead Plant Engineer and collaborate with Poet Plant Management (PPM) environmental engineers to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve potential problems with plant operations relating to environmental
compliance. The Environmental Engineer must be able to effectively work in a team environment. This position reports directly to the Lead Plant Engineer.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- Bachelors degree or greater in Environmental, Civil, or Chemical Engineering is required.
- 5 years’ experience in environmental permitting and/or compliance is required, preference is given to experience focused on air permitting which includes PSD air permits.
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering examination preferred.
- Familiar or experienced with DCS control and DCS historian systems is beneficial.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To review a complete job description
||Send This Job to a Friend