||LLC-IT App Supp Analyst II
||Regular Full Time
||4615 N Lewis Ave
The IT Application Support Analyst II is responsible for maintaining and developing POET’s key internal business applications. The primary purpose of the position is to support, troubleshoot, and where appropriate develop / enhance, business applications
and reports to provide staff with access to reliable, fit for purpose systems. The role is also responsible for promoting and expanding the use of applications within the business.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Technology, Science or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive analysis/systems experience in mid to large scale computing environment or accounting/finance experience.
- Experience with Great Plains Dynamics, payroll and financial processing is a plus.
- A good understanding of client/server, web architectures and object oriented technologies and internet applications.
- Understanding of relational database concepts and experience with SQL queries preferred.
- Working knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies and Windows operating systems preferred.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To review a complete job description
||Send This Job to a Friend