||Regular Full Time
||1680 Brooks Rd
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for supervising all positions within the Maintenance Department, including the Maintenance Supervisor, and will work collectively with the Plant Management team to coordinate and discuss plans to maximize biorefinery
performance. Team members in this position are in charge of coordinating and supporting the biorefinery maintenance team and contractors to achieve a safe and efficient completion of the workload. The Maintenance Manager is also accountable for developing
preventative maintenance schedules for process equipment and maintaining up-to-date Standard Operating Procedures. POET biorefineries operate on a 24-hour continuous schedule. Team member must be available as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- Secondary degree/greater education or other formal training within a manufacturing/production maintenance environment required.
- 2 to 4 years of supervisory and/or managerial experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of cGMP food regulations and compliance with POET biorefinery regulations preferred.
- Experience with fabrication, welding, cutting; repair of equipment such as gearboxes and agitator assemblies; boiler operations and water chemistry; material handling systems such as conveyors; preventative/proactive maintenance practices, fabrication and
repair of metal/plastic piping systems; and instrument and electrical work.
- Must have knowledge of maintenance procedures for centrifuges, drying equipment, boilers, cooling towers, chillers, air compressors, pumps, valves, electrical circuits and equipment and 4-20 milliamp instrumentation.
- Experience with electrical work and repairs, welding, fabricating, concrete work, hydraulics, pneumatic and fluid processes, and ability to read schematic drawings preferred.
- Experience with Maintenance management systems such as Maximo is preferred.
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations for both construction and manufacturing environments.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To review a complete job description
||Send This Job to a Friend