EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology or related science required. May consider POET Lab Tech I experience with documented successful performance.
- Basic troubleshooting skills and prior analytical experience required.
- Previous experience to the concepts of quality assurance and quality control within the laboratory environment required.
- Prior experience with environmental testing and knowledge of cGMP, PI, QC and PQ reporting preferred.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communications skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To review a complete job description