||BIO-Plant Engineer II
||Regular Full Time
||2265 E County Rd 800 S
The Plant Engineer II increases efficiencies of plant operations, maintains plant run time, implements system improvements, maintenance reliability, troubleshoots process problems and considers cost factors. The Plant Engineer II will supervise environmental,
health, and safety (EH&S) personnel and ensures compliance of environmental, health, and safety requirements. POET biorefineries operate on a 24 hour continuous schedule; the Plant Engineer II must be available as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in engineering required; chemical engineering degree preferred.
- Prefer 2 or more years of experience in an operating processing plant environment such as grain processing or chemical processing preferred.
- Prior project management experience preferred.
- Prior operations and maintenance management experience preferred.
- Familiar with DCS control and DCS historian systems.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To review a complete job description
||Send This Job to a Friend