||BIO-Fabricator II - Project Liberty
||Regular Full Time
||4724 380th St
The Fabricator II is responsible for performing machine shop work in the fabrication, maintenance, cleaning and repair of equipment associated with biorefining processes. Team members in this position will perform a variety of tasks which may include welding,
brazing and cutting using gas and electric welding equipment as well as preventative maintenance tasks. The Fabricator II receives and responds to instructions, prints and work orders for the job(s) that require a high degree of accuracy and precision. Team
member must be able to meet call-in requirements as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; secondary education preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Fabricator I along with documented successful performance required.
- Fabricator experience required and welding certification preferred.
- Ability to maintain precision is required working with various types of metals such as, but not limited to stainless and mild steels and copper alloys.
- The following competencies are preferred:
- Experience with fabrication, welding and cutting techniques.
- Experience with repair of equipment such as pumps, gearboxes, agitator assemblies and valves.
- Repair of material handling systems such as conveyors.
- Preventative maintenance practices.
- Fabrication and repair of metal/plastic piping systems.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To review a complete job description
||Send This Job to a Friend