||PNUT-Marketing, Communications and Office Coordinator
||Regular Full Time
||4615 N Lewis Ave
This position promises exciting growth potential. In this position, the Marketing, Communications and Office Coordinator will perform a wide variety of tasks to support POET Nutrition including general Marketing, Communications and general office duties
while also providing executive administrative support to the President of POET Nutrition. These tasks will include coordination of marketing event logistics, travel coordination, scheduling support for POET Nutrition leadership, supply and general office coordination
activities, and special projects with an emphasis on marketing and communications projects. Work involves extensive personal contact with others that can be of a sensitive and confidential nature. This position requires a high degree of cooperation with others
and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications or related field is required.
- 2-5 years of experience in the field or related field preferred.
- Upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Superior professionalism, judgment, resourcefulness in solving problems and strong work ethic.
- Ability to coordinate work of senior executives including researching, creating reports and presentations upholding confidentiality at all times.
- Solid project management skills to independently plan, organize and schedule office priorities within tight deadlines.
- Effective communication skills: both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work with multiple constituencies.
- Must have the ability to accurately deal with difficult dictation and perform difficult typing duties.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To review a complete job description
||Send This Job to a Friend