||BIO-Maintenance Technician I
||Regular Full Time
||1542 S 200 West
The Maintenance Technician I is responsible for the safe and efficient repair, preventative maintenance and cleaning of all equipment associated with plant processes. Team members in this position will also perform maintenance tasks on all plant equipment.
Maintenance Technicians are accountable for communicating any issues with the management team. Continuous plant operation requires 12-hour shift work. Team member must be able to adapt to 12-hour workdays and meet call-in requirements as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Secondary education and/or certifications beneficial.
- Experience with fabrication, welding, cutting; repair of equipment such as pumps, gearboxes, airlocks, fans/blowers, agitator assemblies, and valves; boiler operations and water chemistry; material handling systems such as conveyors; preventative maintenance
practices, fabrication and repair of metal/plastic piping systems; and instrument and electrical work preferred.
- Experience with concrete work, hydraulics, pneumatic and fluid processes and ability to read schematic drawings is helpful.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To review a complete job description
||Send This Job to a Friend