||BIO-Materials Supervisor - Project Liberty
||Regular Full Time
||4724 380th St
The Materials Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the Material Handlers, the handling of materials thru the initial stages of storage, grinding and processing and for creating a positive work environment. Team members in this position strive
for maximum efficiency in plant operations and support operations through problem solving, adaptation and working with other departments to correct process problems. The Materials Supervisor plans, directs and coordinates the operations of the biorefinery
by implementing changes as necessary. Team members in this position are also responsible for the movement, unloading and loading of biomass from/to trucks and rail cars as well as to/from/within the stackyard to the biomass building. Team members in this position
use mechanical equipment, meters or scales as well as computers and software equipment when loading products to ensure a timely delivery and product safety. POET biorefineries operate on a 24-hour continuous schedule. Team member must meet call-in requirements
and be available as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience and knowledge in the operation of heavy machinery, skid loaders or other associated heavy loading or material-moving equipment preferred.
- DOT certification preferred.
- Three (3) years of previous supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To review a complete job description
||Send This Job to a Friend