EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/COMPETENCIES
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in a specialized field, Engineering degree preferred.
- 5 years management experience in an operating processing plant environment such as grain or chemical processing required.
- Additional training in microbiology and team building preferred.
- Two years of experience with DCS control and PI Historian Database systems is helpful.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills as well as the ability to adapt to change.
POET is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
To review a complete job description