||Technology Solutions Sales Rep / SITECH
||THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED OUT OF AMARILLO OR LUBBOCK
Sells Sitech products to established and new customers by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Initiate customer contacts and develop customer relationships in pursuit of new business development activities. This will involve cold calling new prospects, growing relationships with existing customers.
• Provide customer relationship management, prospecting and lead development activities in support of business development, sales growth and customer satisfaction.
• Develop quotations and present configurations / proposals to customers for potential sales.
• Work with SITECH Texoma Management, Technical Solutions Engineers and Trimble personnel in the field as warranted for purposes of service, support and sales development
• Coordinate and follow up with SITECH Technical Solutions Engineers and Trimble Support to ensure resolution to unique or complex issues.
• Manage required sales and support-related information, forms and paperwork as directed by management and/or in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Maintain responsibility for company vehicle, demo inventory, company computer, cell phone, and/or any other company assets entrusted to you to perform your job duties.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Background in the Heavy Construction Industry is essential.
• Strong aptitude of 2D Laser & 3D GPS Machine Control & Guidance Systems as well as GPS Site Positioning Systems.
• Strong mechanical/technical aptitude, with the propensity and desire to learn new technologies and become knowledgeable with machine control-related products. Must be able to effectively demonstrate, train and provide support on assigned products.
• Requires outstanding verbal/written communications skills and listening ability to deal effectively with customers, fellow associates and suppliers face-to-face, on the phone, and via email. The products we market and support are technical in nature, but
this requires a person who can build relationships with customers, earn trust and confidence and help develop and support new business.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a person who can successfully complete designated training courses and develop
programs, including product and application training, software training, professional skills, and personal development. Knowledge of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Must have strong organizational and time management
skills with ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer. Will be required to learn company computer systems, software applications and reporting processes. Must be capable of answering questions, recommending product and software solutions
and demonstrating their use.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Up to 30%